- The contact details you provide at the time of booking will be used to send you booking confirmation and reminder SMS messages and emails.
- We use an online booking system with banking-grade information security; then use a password and two-stage verification for access. This information is kept solely and wholly by Mr Jay Cramb, owner and director of Ridgestone Physical.
- The information gathered at your Initial Consultation is used to help your therapist understand your background and medical history for any contributing factors to your current condition, and to identify any 'red-flags' that would prevent them from treating you.
- We do not wish to cause you any harm during your treatment or exacerbate any underlying conditions that we are not informed of. Therefore, we ask for full disclosure of the required information at your Initial Consultation for your safety.
- This information is manually recorded and securely stored, accessible only by your therapist, and the owner, Mr Jay Cramb.
- We will also ask at your appointment if you would like us to stay in touch with you. This will be for us to send you:
- further booking confirmations and reminders for future appointments
- our monthly newsletter starting at the end of May 2018
- information about any periodic offers & events we will be running
- personalised communications with relevant information and/or links specific to your treatment, if discussed at your appointment
- YOUR INFORMATION WILL NEVER BE SOLD TO A THIRD-PARTY COMPANY. However, we do use MailChimp as a third-party provider for our mailing lists and promotional activity. Again, this is password, two-step verification and MailChimp security protected, with details held by Jay Cramb.
If you would like any further information, please contact:
Mr. J. Cramb
The Pentagon Business Centre
36 Washington Street
or send us a message via the 'Contact Us' tab above.